If you’d like to discuss your next event, project or simply find out more information – please fill in the form below and we’ll be in touch as soon as possible.
Festivals, Music & Outdoor Event Production
Show-stopping sound and visuals
The challenge of outdoor events – it’s one that we revel in
We love live events and the challenges they pose – all of which we counter with creativity and carefully configured equipment.
Trusted by a wide a range of event organisers and management companies, we’re well equipped to craft an audio and visual experience – one of energy and excitement with sharp audio, stunning lighting and electric atmosphere.
Let’s get the show started – whatever the event
Our team have worked on a range of corporate and public festivals, from festivals to corporate outdoor days, bringing imagination and technical prowess to each and every one.
Whether providing just a single element – like an outdoor LED screen or the lighting rig, or providing full-scale site management, we happily work well with festival organisers, who enjoy:
- An inventory of the latest and well maintained production equipment
- All our services are comprehensively risk assessed and we carry method statements, policies and risk assessments for all services.
- Experience gained over our 12-year history
- Hands-on help from our team of technicians and producers
- The creativity of a team entrusted with a variety of corporate and private outdoor events
Comprehensive in-house equipment
- Outdoor PA systems
- Outdoor Cinema screens
- Staging equipment
- Media servers
- Concert audio for small bars right up to rider-friendly main stages
- Lighting for structures, forests, stages and dance tents
- Drapery for stages and structures
- Power distro complying to BS7909
- Outdoor stage structures, platforms and ramps
- Site CAD services
- Support in licensing and safety management
Safety is at the forefront of it all
If health and safety is a demanding task for an indoor event, it’s ten-fold for one that takes place in the great outdoors.
We are compliant with current health and safety regulations and provide all the necessary documents for our services. We regularly review our working practises, policies, method statements and ensures we are operating at the forefront of best practise.
It starts with an understanding
To kick proceedings off we’ll take a deep dive into your event – learning about who your audience are, the things they crave from a gig and the experience you want them to have. We can then start the process to make it happen!