If you’d like to discuss your next event, project or simply find out more information – please fill in the form below and we’ll be in touch as soon as possible.
Why Hire From Us?
Our warehouse is home to thousands of items of professional audio visual equipment. It is all meticulously maintained and thoroughly tested by our expert staff.
Our AV event kit inventory is formed from the highest quality of brands, so you know it’ll put on the best performance, event after event. We have thorough policies that cover each of our AV solutions and all of our audio visual equipment is regularly PAT tested and safety certified.
Based in Bedford/Milton Keynes, our warehouse is right in the middle of the UK – connected to all four corners of England, Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland. This makes it easy for you to come to us or for us to get to you.
If you want to see for yourself what a piece of our AV equipment can do for your event, talk with our team about arranging a demo. There’s nothing quite like seeing (or hearing) first-hand what technology can achieve for event interaction.
A versatile service for you
All our audio visual equipment is offered for hire with three tiers of service…
- Dry hire – you collect and return the kit from/to our Bedford/Milton Keynes warehouse
- Assisted dry hire – we handle both delivery and collection to your event location
- Production basis – we deliver, install, operate and remove the equipment. Leaving the AV in our safe hands allows you to focus on ensuring your event runs smoothly.
Pricing that fits around your event
We offer flexible pricing designed to work around your budget, with adaptable and supportive rates. We can offer discounts to trade customers and regular hirers.
Need something longer term? Speak with our helpful team. We’re happy to offer discounts for hire beyond the week. Call us on 01234 430 368 for a quote.
What to expect from our hire process…
Whether hiring three microphones or a complete AV system, our hiring process is the same for each and every event. Here’s our step-by-step process:
- We provide a clear, detailed and itemised quotation. This lists all necessary AV kit, accessories, equipment weight and replacement values.
- As soon as you let us know that you are happy to proceed, we’ll confirm the booking via email.
- Our team will visually inspect the AV equipment you’re hiring to ensure it looks polished and professional.
- We then test the kit to ensure that it’s in full and safe working order.
- Before we load your event, we’ll check each piece out of our inventory.
- Final checks are made to ensure all equipment is packed in flight cases – ready and protected for your event.
- Either we deliver direct to your event, or you collect your equipment from our warehouse in Bedford/Milton Keynes.
- Once the equipment returns to our base, we safely check it back into our stock, ensuring that everything is accounted for.
- The equipment is cleaned, ready for the next event.
- The process is completed with a comprehensive test to ensure the AV equipment is in full working order before it’s finally stored away.
If you’re looking to hire AV kit, take a look at our hire catalogue. If you need some expert advice, give us a call and we’ll happily help draw up a list of audio equipment that would be suitable for your next event.