Our warehouse is home to thousands of professional items of AV equipment – all meticulously maintained, tested and tested again by people who really know what they’re doing.
Our event kit inventory is strictly formed from the highest quality of brands – for kit that puts in its best performance event, after event, after event. The care of this equipment is defined by thorough policies that cover every AV solution we provide. And it should go without saying that all our equipment is regularly PAT tested and safety certified.
Being based in Bedford/Milton Keynes, our warehouse is right in the middle of the UK – connected to all four corners of England, Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland.
Want to see for yourself what a piece of our event equipment can do? Talk with our team about arranging a demo. There’s nothing quite like seeing (or hearing) first-hand what technology can achieve for event interaction.
Versatility. In our line of work of work, it’s a non-negotiable
All our equipment is offered for hire with three tiers of service…
- Dry hire – you collect and return the kit from/to our Bedford/Milton Keynes warehouse
- Assisted dry hire – we handle both delivery and collection to your event location
- Production basis – we deliver, install, operate and remove the equipment, leaving you to focus on nothing more than ensuring your event runs smoothly
Pricing that fits around your event
We offer flexible pricing designed to work around your budget, with flexible, adaptable and supportive rates. We can offer discounted rates to trade customers and regular hirers.
Need something longer term? Speak with our team. We offer discounts for hire beyond the week. Call us on 01234 430 368 for a quote
What to expect from our hire process…
Whether hiring three microphones or a complete AV system, our hiring process is the same for each and every event. Here’s our step-by-step…
- We provide a clear, detailed and itemised quotation. This lists: all necessary kit accessories, equipment weight and replacement values.
- As soon as you confirm you are happy to proceed, we’ll confirm the booking via email.
- Our team will visually inspect the equipment you’re hiring to ensure it looks polished and professional.
- We then test the kit to ensure that it’s in full and safe working order.
- Before we load your event, we’ll check each piece out of our inventory.
- Final checks are made to ensure all equipment is packed in flightcases – ready and protected for your event.
- Either we deliver direct to your event, or you collect your equipment from our warehouse in Bedford/Milton Keynes.
- Once the equipment returns to our base, we safely check it back into our stock, ensuring that everything is accounted for.
- The equipment is cleaned, ready for the next event.
The process is completed with a comprehensive test to ensure the equipment is in full working order before it’s finally stored away.