If you’d like to discuss your next event, project or simply find out more information – please fill in the form below and we’ll be in touch as soon as possible.
Red Occasions Expands Yamaha, L-Acoustics and Sennheiser Hire Inventory
It’s been a busy and exciting summer for the Red Occasions team. Once social distancing restrictions were lifted the summer event production schedule was full-on and our AV hire was seriously in demand. After nearly 18 months of standstill as far as our hire inventory was concerned, we decided this was the moment to invest in some new equipment:
“With the world ‘opening up’ we’re seeing heightened demand for our professional audio systems and so it was the right time to invest to ensure we are ready to go. We’ve been supported previously by SSE Audio and once again Alex (Alex Penn UK Group Sales MD) and his team brought fantastic support and help to the process.”
Red Occasions MD, Oliver Gee
A Superb AV Package From SSE Audio
Red Occasions has worked with SSE Audio for over six years now, so it was great to meet up with their knowledgeable sales team once more. The package they supplied to us included loudspeakers, a new digital console, and an expanded RF offering. We invested in kit which would enhance our existing Yamaha, L-Acoustics and Sennheiser stock:
- We already use an L-Acoustics coaxial point source, so we opted for additional X12s, X8s and 5XTs all powered by L-Acoustics LA4X amplifiers.
- A Yamaha QL5, complete with Rio Stagebox enhances our digital console stock.
- A wireless package comprising eight channels of Sennheiser G4, complete with both beltpack and hand-held options.
Sigma Fabrications flightcases for the console speakers and RF were also included in the package. Alex pointed out that these were unique in that they were the first Sigma cases to be supplied out of their new Southampton manufacturing facility.
Great New Kit For a Packed Year Ahead
The kit we hire out has to come from top flight brands, so we can guarantee our clients optimum performance event, after event. That’s why we work closely with the team at SSE whose expertise and guidance ensures that we invest in high end, rider friendly kit which will serve us for years to come.
Hiring From Red Occasions
Looking to hire from our new stock inventory? It couldn’t be simpler. Simply browse our AV hire catalogue and decide which of our three tiers of service would suit you best:
- Dry Hire. You collect your hire kit from our Bedford/Milton Keynes warehouse, and return it after use.
- Assisted Dry Hire. The Red Occasions team deliver your hire kit to the event location, and collect it after use.
- Production Basis. We deliver your hire kit to the event venue. The team then installs, operates and removes it for you.
Every piece of kit we carry is regularly PAT tested, safety certified, and thoroughly checked prior to each hire.
Want to see for yourself what a piece of our event equipment can do? Call us today to arrange a demo on 01234 430 368