We’re always on the look out for new equipment to enhance the events we deliver. So investing in the very latest event tech is always top of mind for our team – the latest addition to which is the impressive Samsung QM98F screen.
As far as large-format screen hire goes, for a long time it was the Samsung ME95C that was the most popular product on the market. The QM98F now steps into its shoes, as the ME95C is retired.
As soon as we added thenew Samsung QM98F screens into stock, they were immediately booked out on multiple events, including for the Milton Keynes Festival of Creative Urban Living (for an entire month). As you can see, they fit right into the event setting.
When evaluating new equipment, it goes without saying that durability, reliability and performance is critical when it comes to the products we choose.
Just as the ME95C left off, the QM98F creates an immersive event experience through its life-size display.
Other key highlights of Samsung QM98F Hire include:
- UHD display with non-glare panel that offers a hyper-realistic visual experience – UHD allows you to display more information on one screen, with four x the detail clarity of non-UHD screens.
- Support for Display Port (DP) 1.2 and SBB compatibility – to display various UHD content
- Built for commercial use – with features that include portrait mode and 24/7 operational hours
- Flexible split-screen functionality – that allows for various, dynamic scenarios
- Versatile rigging options, including via lifter stands, flown with rigging or mounted on a set
- High brightness – ensuring it is visible in marquees and very bright rooms (600 nit)
The Samsung QM98F – Designed for Event Versatility
The Samsung QM98F has emerged as the 4K industry standard replacement for the ME95C. Standing at 98 inches from corner to corner, the QM98F can be split down into four separate sections, making it ideal for digital table plans.
The Samsung QM98F can create a crisp, clear focal point for any event, and will be an ideal replacement for blurry projector screens.
This screen is a popular choice for event settings with high ambient brightness, such as marquees and exhibition venues. Thanks to the anti-glare finish on the screen, you can set up the QM98F wherever you wish, without thinking about the rest of your event lighting interfering with its display.
Our investment in the Samsung QM98F is a purchase coupled with that of a Mediascreen Lifter SL75. This piece of kit makes light work of the lifting of large, heavy screens (such as our brand new QM98F screens). It can lift screens of up to 90kg, to a height of 2m.
Our Samsung 98” screen hire is ready for your event immediately – delivered in protective flightcases or ready for pick up if you prefer. We can offer discounted rates for long term hire.
+44 (0) 1234 430 368 | firstname.lastname@example.org