If you’d like to discuss your next event, project or simply find out more information – please fill in the form below and we’ll be in touch as soon as possible.
Event Production at Millbrook Proving Ground in Milton Keynes
Just 10 minutes away from the Red Occasions warehouse is one of Bedfordshire’s best kept secrets. The Millbrook Proving Ground in Milton Keynes is one of the largest vehicle testing centres in Europe. Its varied test tracks have also featured regularly in the TV programme Top Gear and were used in the shooting of the Bond film, Casino Royale. Over the past few years the Red Occasions team has provided a range of event production services for their 5 corporate venues.
Corporate Event Venues at Millbrook Proving Ground
Imagine having 70km of private test tracks, in a Covid-secure environment, with a suite of corporate venues ideal for product launches, corporate driving days and classroom training sessions. The Red Occasions team relish having this environment to work with, and we’ve become closely acquainted with each of the 5 venues:
- Concept 1. An expansive venue with a spectacular gabled roof. This is an impressive space which is used extensively for conferences.
- Concept 2. Millbrook’s largest venue which has 12 metre high ceilings and is an ideal space for exhibitions, and large scale events.
- Pod. Maintaining a secret location and designed to protect clients’ privacy, the Pod venue provides a discrete event space high ceilings and a wall of windows.
- Cubo. Often used as the base for corporate driving activity days, this intimate space, which can be configured with a bar, is ideal for more low-key meetings.
- Building 22. Millbrook’s newest, and coolest, building. It’s large enough to fit a double-decker bus in, but is more regularly used for vehicle launches and exhibitions.
Corporate Event Services From Red Occasions
The job of the Red Occasions team is to treat these stunning venues as a blank canvas for creating corporate events, ranging from exhibitions to conferences, gala occasions and intimate teaching experiences. The larger venues at Millbrook combine spectacular architectural features and excellent acoustic qualities. We use these to create a range of stunning lighting effects and crystal clear immersive audio.
The work we do is all about creating experiences that live in the memory long after the event is over. Partnering with Millbrook Proving Ground has given us a wealth of opportunities for the creation of spaces that excite, focus and inspire participants.
A Dedicated Team Delivering Excellence
Clients who work with Red Occasions are supported from start to finish with a dedicated team of technicians. They’ll talk you through the creative process, providing useful documentation at every stage and keeping you informed of their progress throughout. Once we arrive at the event itself, every aspect will be covered, from health and safety, to rigging, operations and logistics. Our aim is for clients to be able to sit back and enjoy the experience, knowing it’s in the hands of experts.
Would You Like Red Occasions to Manage Your Event?
Maybe you’re planning an outdoor event to celebrate a post-Covid summer, or perhaps you need some inspiration for a hybrid conference event. Whatever you’re planning, we’ll rise to it with a team of skilled and experienced engineers and project managers. Successful events blend the sum of their parts to create a unique experience for participants; that’s what Red Occasions can deliver for you.
Do you need help with event production in Milton Keynes? Call our friendly team today for an informal chat about how we can support you – 01234 430368